Tuesday, 15 September 2015

WHAT I REALLY LIKE,...


There are many jobs in the world, but there is one that really catches my eye. I want to be a BUSINESSMAN! It would be awesome because I like to buy product and then I sell back to get cash that is the rule to be entrepreneurs. Besides that, I also like collect gahjet in my room. I love gahjet so much.




It’s because my hobby to collect gahjet like dslr, phone, laptop, and other. When I move out and finish college I'd like to get married and have a nice family that loves me. I would also like a big house and big car.To do all that I would need to get the proper education and then get good job. That is why I plan on going to college and grad school and get a master degree.




Insyallah…
My principles way to being rich and famous there will be a lot of no's but I will keep trying hard to get it.
In my way to be a businessman,I will took hard in my life. My love mom says, I must be an Ustaz one day.
I really hope so, but my journey ways to success be a rich man with my ambition.


No comments:

Post a Comment