Sunday, 4 October 2015

MAKING MONEY FROM BLOGGING




What is blogging? Blogging is a popular way for people writing something in their own free time. Bloggers can write whenever they are inspired to write on whatever they want to do. Now, more people are beginning to realize that blogging could assist in starting and building on online business. The start cost is minimal and the steps are easy, just write and thinks whatever they want.Furthermore, anyone who have a blogger can earn pocket money cash when readership blogger read it.

I have read some article that blogging can earn money? Firstly, I not trust it, but after I read properly, step by step, I trust. The first step is we must create blog on line. Just click web site’www.blogger.com.my’, we can earn extra money.

Free blogging accounts sound good but it will bound by their term and conditions. If we want to make serious about money from blogging, we must have complete control over blog so that we can advertise whatever we want. Besides that, we could also join a blogging community that pays for contents that contribute periodically.

Making money through blogging requires hard work,focus,and patience. It is true true that 99% than 100% people are not able to make a decent living from blogging yet,but we can be the one in the hundred who makes it to the top…..insyallah…






No comments:

Post a Comment