MEN VS WOMEN
What I was actually trying to do isn’t
to criticize the other gender or be a sexist. According to the responses, they
say that we are equal and should be given equal rights. I totally agree with it,
and that is how it is supposed to be. Just like our race, it’s just our culture,
tradition and skin color which is different. Deep down inside, we are all the
same.
We have the same organs, same senses,
and we even live in the same country. Why should we group them up? Why must we
see skin colors, culture, type of food and religion? Do you believe in the
saying ‘everything happens for a reason’? Well I do, and believe that Malaysia
is made of many races is for a reason, same gender, we need one another to work
together and hence making a great team.
Look at how much we have grown since
31st august 1957.We had 5 prime ministers since then, and they have
all contributed a lot to our beloved country. Just imagine how much better we
can make our country if we were to work together sincerely. I don’t know who
created it or why did this category came up from, “race”. I mean yes, there is
a difference we can’t deny that fact.
But it’s just a tiny little one, just
like male and female, the only difference is, we use different washrooms, the
way we think, and the way we do things. And men and women now are given equal rights,
so why don’t we start treating each other equally? Anyhow, this is just my
point of view of things and I bet more think the same as I am.
Generally, we both need each other, guys
need girls and girls need guys to live on with their lives. God made us in such
a way that we have to depend with each other. Men normally act using their
brains and women act using their senses and follow their hearts. When we
combine we balance each other helping us to do better. We are attracted to each
other(no offense to gays, and lesbians)

No comments:
Post a Comment